The SYNERGY TWIN TRUFIT benefits from SCUBAPRO's second-generation Trufit technology. This design approach features a mask skirt with thicker, firmer silicone near the mask frame to provide support and rigidity, and thinner silicone contouring the face for comfort and to ensure a watertight seal. It's an effective combination that delivers a truly unique fit and seal.
In addition to comfort, the SYNERGY TWIN TRUFIT's dual lens design is low-volume and provides excellent field of view, and its buckle and strap system is easy to use. The quick-release buckles attach to tabs on the skirt rather than on the frame. This optimizes strap angle and range of motion when dialing in fit, plus it enables the mask to be folded flat for easy packing.
The SYNERGY TWIN TRUFIT's unique ribbed system molds to the contours of virtually all faces. Try on A SYNERGY TWIN TRUFIT mask and feel the difference.
- Trufit technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture on the mask skirt.
- Silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity.
- Silicone contouring the face is thinner, providing a pliable, comfortable watertight seal.
- Dual lens design is low volume and provides excellent field of view.
- Quick-release buckles attach to tabs on the skirt to optimize range of motion when dialing in fit.
- Buckle tabs are flexible, enabling the mask to be folded flat for traveling.
- A choice of black or clear skirts lets you match your mask to your individual diving style.
- Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
Synergy2 Trufit Technology
The newest generation of Trufit technology features two separate silicone skirts. The main inner skirt is thin and soft to provide the best possible fit, seal and comfort against the skin. The outer skirt is thicker to provide support and rigidity near the mask frame.
Synergy Trufit Technology
Second generation Trufit technology features one skirt made of two thicknesses of silicone. The silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity. The silicone contouring the face is thinner, providing a pliable, ex- tremely comfortable watertight seal.
Spectra Trufit Technology
First generation Trufit technology features a single skirt made with uniformly thin silicone for maximum comfort and flexibility.